As you begin building your company profile, you can add
basic details such as your company name, description, logo and contact details.
The company profile details you add here are what visitors will see in the
online Exhibitor Directory and will also be used in the printed show directory.
This is an important part of the process and will unlock access to other parts
of the Exhibitor Portal.
To get started:
- Click on the Edit your profile button next to your
- Work your way down the page, completing the information that is
relevant to your company. Make sure you fill in anything with a red asterisk as
these are required before you can save your additions.
- Note: you can return to change or add more information at any
stage, but remember that your printed description will be downloaded on the 10 July 2015, so any changes made after this date won’t be reflected in the onsite catalogue.
- For your logo, you’ll need a JPEG or GIF image up to 4mb in size,
with a resolution of at least 160x160 pixels.
Down the page: Add
your company’s categories
These categories are used by
website visitors to search for companies. This is a mandatory part of completing your profile, as this
information is used online and in the printed show directory. You can associate
your company with up to 10 categories.
- For categories with large amounts of options, there is an option to Expand all next to the heading which allows you to see a list
of all available categories.
- Place ticks next to each relevant category for your
- Once you’ve finished adding in all the details you have, click Save near the bottom of the page.