Press registration is now live online for CIBTM 2013 (www.cibtm.com). All media who are planning to attend this year’s event, which will take place from 2nd to 4th September at the China National Convention Centre, Beijing, can register at www.cibtm.com
Media who register online before the show will be able to take advantage of the following:
• Press status and free admission to the show – media who do not pre-register will be required to register onsite as a Trade Visitor
• Access to CIBTM press centre onsite
• Access to over 400 regional and international exhibitors
• Access to CIBTM networking events
• Access to CIBTM education sessions. For more information visit www.cibtm.com/en/Education-Programme
• A pre-show media diary of events, which provides details of all activities onsite that are relevant to journalists (including exhibitor press conferences, education programme and networking events)
• Opportunity to arrange interviews onsite with CIBTM senior management
• Access to up to date meetings and business travel industry reports
• Preferential rates for selected hotels in Beijing. For more information visit www.cibtm.com/en/Venue-and-Travel
Join CIBTM on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Ends -
Notes to Editors
For media enquiries, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 208 334 4005
Mob: +44 (0) 07900494467
Tel: +44 (0) 208 334 4006
Mob: +44 (0)776 990 4860
CIBTM forms part of the Reed Travel Exhibitions Meetings, Events and Business Travel Portfolio along with AIME (www.aime.com.au), GIBTM (www.gibtm.com), CIBTM (www.cibtm.com) AIBTM (www.aibtm.com) and Business Travel Market (www.businesstravelmarket.co.uk).
CIBTM (www.cibtm.com) is the annual China meetings and incentive exhibition held in Beijing, China.
CIBTM is BPA Audited every year to guarantee that the number of visitors promoted is completely accurate and are unique attendees only.
Reed Travel Exhibitions
Reed Travel Exhibitions (RTE) is the world’s leading provider of exhibitions in the travel and tourism industry. Its wide-ranging portfolio of events around the globe covers leisure travel, luxury travel, business travel, meetings and incentives, as well as golf, ski and spa travel. The events are; World Travel Market (WTM), World Travel Market Latin America (WTM Latin America), Arabian Travel Market (ATM), International French Travel Market (IFTM), International Golf Travel Market (IGTM), International Luxury Travel Market (ILTM), International Luxury Travel Market Americas (ILTM Americas), International Luxury Travel Market Asia (ILTM Asia), International Luxury Travel Market Japan (ILTM Japan), International Luxury Travel Market Africa (ILTM Africa), International Luxury Travel Market Spa (ILTM Spa), Asia-Pacific Incentives & Meetings Expo (AIME) (owned by Melbourne Convention + Visitors Bureau), Global Exhibition for Incentive, Business Travel, and Meetings (EIBTM), Gulf Incentive, Business Travel and Meetings (GIBTM), Americas Incentive, Business Travel and Meetings (AIBTM), China Incentive, Business Travel and Meetings (CIBTM), and Business Travel Market. Furthermore, April 2013 will see RTE launch World Travel Market Latin America in São Paulo, Brazil (23-25 April).
September 2013 will see the launch of India Incentive, Business Travel and Meetings (IBTM India) in Mumbai, India, and an exciting launch in the ski travel sector, with International Ski Travel Market (ISTM) in Austria in March 2014. I
n 2011 RTE’s 13 events were the catalyst for £2,807 million worth of travel and tourism business deals. RTE is a business unit of Reed Exhibitions.