1. Who are we?
The cibtm (ibtm china) Exhibitor Survey Prize Draw (referred to in these Terms & Conditions as cibtm (ibtm china) Exhibitor Survey Prize Draw) is offered to you by Reed Travel Exhibitions. Reed Travel Exhibitions is the company that in these Terms and Conditions is called “we” or “us”.
We are the organisers of cibtm (ibtm china) held on 5 – 6 August 2015 at China National Convention Center (CNCC), Beijing. For all queries or issues with the cibtm (ibtm china) Exhibitor Survey Prize Draw, please contact customer service on +44 (0)208 271 2143 and we will endeavour to respond within three working days. Alternatively, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. 2. What terms, conditions and rules apply to the cibtm (ibtm china) Exhibitor Survey Prize Draw?
You will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them when entering the cibtm (ibtm china) Exhibitor Survey Prize Draw:
- Entrants must complete and submit the survey to enter the Prize Draw
- Entrants must be over 18 years at the date of entry in order to participate in the Prize Draw
- Entry is restricted via internet entry only
- All entrants who complete the survey and supply their details will be entered into the Prize Draw. Entrants must ensure that the email address they provide when submitting the form is accurate. If the email address supplied is invalid for whatever reason, we reserve the right to withdraw the entrant from the cibtm (ibtm china) Exhibitor Survey Prize Draw. Our decision in this regard is final.
- One entry from an entrant based in China will win a 500RMB JD shopping Card. One entry from an entrant based outside of China will win a £50 Amazon voucher (the Prize).
- Entrants will only be entitled to one entry into the Prize Draw. All completed cibtm (ibtm china) Exhibitor Surveys must be received before 16.00hrs BST on Sunday 13th September 2015. Any entries received after this time will not be accepted.
-The Prizes selected and supplied by us are the only prizes available.
- The Prize is subject to availability and we may at our discretion substitute the Prize for a prize of a similar nature and/or comparable value. The winner of the cibtm (ibtm china) Exhibitor Survey Prize Draw is not entitled to a cash alternative to the Prize and such Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. - Unfortunately: (a) employees of Reed Exhibitions Limited; (b) any person directly or indirectly involved in the running of cibtm (ibtm china); are excluded from entering the cibtm (ibtm china) Exhibitor Survey Prize Draw and their entries will not be considered.
We may, at our discretion, change the dates of entry into the cibtm (ibtm china) Exhibitor Survey Prize Draw and/or the dates on which the Prize Draw winners will be drawn. We also reserve the right to alter, amend, suspend or withdraw these Terms and Conditions and/or the cibtm (ibtm china) Exhibitor Survey Prize Draw without prior notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be indicated on the Website (www.cibtm.com) and it is the responsibility of entrants to check for any such changes. 3. How much will it cost me to enter the cibtm (ibtm china) Exhibitor Survey Prize Draw?
Entry is via completing the form and is free of charge. No purchase is necessary. 4. Selection
On Tuesday 15th September 2015, one entrant will be drawn at random from all qualifying entrants based in China and one from outside of China who have submitted an official form for the cibtm (ibtm china) Exhibitor Survey Prize Draw (referred to in these Terms and Conditions as the Winners). The Winners will be notified via email before 17.00hrs on Wednesday 16th September 2015 at the email address they supplied on entering. In order to redeem the Prize, the Winners will be required to send their acceptance to us via email on or before 17.00hrs on Thursday 24th September 2015. The Winner, on acceptance, must notify us of their postal address so the Prize can be despatched. Subject to us receiving the required acceptance under the paragraph above, the Prize will be sent to the Winner via post within 14 working days of the date the Winner accepts the Prize.
We are not responsible for any mailing/customs delays or any damage in transit. We reserve the right to verify the entrants’ eligibility and to check your identity. If you have been asked for proof of your identity and/or your eligibility, your failure to provide such proof within a reasonable time could result in your disqualification from the cibtm (ibtm china) Exhibitor Survey Prize Draw. All personal details and information you supply must be truthful and accurate. 5. How will we use your personal details?
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions removes or limits our liability for fraud or for any liability which cannot be limited or excluded by the law. These Terms and Conditions also do not affect the rights that are granted to you as a consumer by the law. Otherwise, we will not be liable to you for any matter relating to the cibtm (ibtm china) Exhibitor Survey Prize Draw offered by us. We will also not be liable to you if you suffer loss or inconvenience because of the failures of persons or systems that we do not directly control – for example, mobile phone network operators, internet service providers, postal services, software providers and telephone traffic handlers. 7. The legal position of these Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and us. We reserve the right to change them and update them from time to time but if we do so we will post the changes on the Website. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to these Terms and Conditions, the validity and performance hereof or their formation (including any non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law (save that the conflicts of law principles will be expressly excluded). The parties hereby irrevocably acknowledge and agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect hereof. 8. General
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on Tuesday 25th August 2015.