To be accepted on to the Hosted Buyer Programme, all applicants will be required to demonstrate the international business that they have to place.
To ensure that only the top industry decision makers attend, all applicants must undergo a strict qualification process. To qualify as a buyer you must:
- Have future business to place (especially in China or the Asia region)
- Give evidence of past business placed outside of your home country
- Be a senior decision maker with the authority to procure MICE products and services
- Indicate the number of events you hold annually
- Advise the level of annual budget you manage
If you are interested in joining the Hosted Buyer Programme for ibtm china 2017...
Register your interest