1. As part of your acceptance onto the Hosted Buyer Programme you will receive complimentary:
- Return flights from selected destinations
- Accommodation in a 4/5 star quality hotel (room only) for three (3) or four (4) nights in Beijing, unless otherwise agreed
- Coach transfers in Beijing between airport, hotel and CNCC (China National Convention Centre)
- Admission to ibtm china
- Admission to official ibtm china networking events
- Admission to ibtm china educational seminars
- Opportunities to apply for pre and post tours (if any)
- Refreshments in the Hosted Buyer lounge at ibtm china
- Pre-Scheduled Appointments with exhibitors of your choice ALL other costs and incidental expenses are the responsibility of each attendee. Examples include: l Private transfers l Food and beverage outside of the official functions l Flight upgrades l Hotel upgrades l Additional nights' accommodation l Personal extras l Travel insurance l Visa cost ( * Invitation letter is provided by ibtm china)
2. Completion of the online application form does NOT automatically guarantee you a place on the ibtm china Hosted Buyer Programme. You will be notified if your application is successful. ibtm china's decision shall be final.
3. ibtm china will only accept one application per participant. In the event of more than one application per participant being received, only the first application will be accepted. Applicants must be over the age of 18.
4. All sections of the application form must be fully completed. Failure to do so will result in the form not being processed.
5. All applicants for the Hosted Buyer programme are required to supply valid credit card details as part of the applications.A small fee of US$5 will be deducted and is required to validate the credit card details provided.A receipt will be provided. If you are not accepted onto the program, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the refund.
6. Participants who are not accepted for the Hosted Buyer Programme will have the opportunity to attend ibtm china as a Trade Visitor.
7. ibtm china is a trade exhibition owned and organised by Reed Travel Exhibitions (RTE), a division of Reed Exhibitions Limited, of Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1DN; and Reed Exhibitions China, Unit01-03,05, 15/F, Tower A, Ping An International Finance Center, No. 1-3, Xinyuan South Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100027, China.