Argentina - National Institute of Tourism Promotion
Argentina, your next meeting destination
• It is the 8th largest country in the world and the 2nd in South America
• It combines Latin American spirit with European legacy.
• It boasts iconic tourist attractions recognized by UNESCO, among them, the New Seven Wonders of Nature, Iguazú Falls, and the world famous dance: Tango, as well as 15 declared World Biosphere Reserves
• It is home of 5 Nobel Prizes and owner of a recognized academic prestige in Latin America
• It is served by over 800 International weekly flights and the national flag carrier, Aerolineas Argentinas, is a SkyTeam member