Key reasons why this hugely popular event is held in China:
- Chinese business travellers accounted for 138.5 million domestic trips to attend meetings and conventions in 2014 and spent a total $110 billion in the process
- Improved air travel and transport links has increased the demand for outbound business tourism in China
- With a 17.4% growth in outbound MICE travel from China over the last 5 years reaching almost 17 million trips, access to the top level buyers from China is essential to growing business in the region
- 86% of business travellers have taken a trip for MICE purposes in China and each business traveller spends an average of $1,100 per trip
- China National Tourism Administration (CNTA) projects 4.6% increase in inbound and outbound travel while outbound trips will increase 10% to 120 million
- As a world-class meetings industry destination, regional and inbound business opportunities continue to increase
- With over 10 years’ experience of successful bringing the MICE industry together in the heart of Asia, you can be certain that our 12th edition is not to be missed!
Thinking of visiting?