• Only accepted Hosted Buyer badge holders, press badge holders, exhibitor badge holders, pre-registered visitor badge holders and student ambassador badge holders will be allowed entrance to ibtm china 2017
• Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in the Meetings, Incentives and Events Industry and should be dressed in suitable business wear
• Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from ibtm china
• Anyone obtaining a ibtm china visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave ibtm china
• Anyone attending ibtm china should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the organisers which the organisers may ask to see.
• Anyone attending ibtm china must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or any activity which may disrupt ibtm china
• The organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from ibtm china and the China National Convention Center (CNCC), who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the organisers’ discretion.
• Press badges at ibtm china are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the Meetings, Incentives and Events Industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, [NUJ card,] a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
• Official ibtm china photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at ibtm china. Anyone attending ibtm china consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing ibtm china in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability.
CIBTM, IBTM, RELX Group and the RE symbol are trade marks of Reed Elsevier Properties SA, used under license
Organisers: Reed Exhibitions Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1DN